I always dreamed about having a special place for my students´learning english. So far I´ve not had a similar expirience before. I am full of dreams and expectations I want to make them easy the english learning process. I hope they will find useful this place ´cause is for them.
Isamar is a beautiful gril, she studies at I:E:P:A, She is very clever but she didn´t know. Last week she was working very hard at school and she was paying attention to her english teacher and she found the topic: Possessive form of nouns very easy and she got a five in her first period english assessment so her teacher wants to say :¨ Isamar congratulations¨ I am very proud of you.
I always dreamed about having a special place for my students´learning english. So far I´ve not had a similar expirience before. I am full of dreams and expectations I want to make them easy the english learning process. I hope they will find useful this place ´cause is for them.
ReplyDeleteIsamar is a beautiful gril, she studies at I:E:P:A, She is very clever but she didn´t know. Last week she was working very hard at school and she was paying attention to her english teacher and she found the topic: Possessive form of nouns very easy and she got a five in her first period english assessment so her teacher wants to say :¨ Isamar congratulations¨ I am very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteYou can find me on this website: http://whoreadsfirst.blogspot.com/2014/03/building-page.html?showComment=1396297886686#c2946419989823186804
ReplyDelete